The Sartorius Combics family offers a high quality scale series for various applications. Combics scales come with platforms and indicators already installed and ready for use. These scales offer a high protection class up to IP69K, ATEX certifications as well as various accessories in different material versions (such as benches, roller conveyors, Sartorius printers, frames for pit installations or drive-on ramps).
Combics weighing platforms features:
- 10 weighing ranges from 3kg to 3000kg
- 13 platform dimensions
- Painted and stainless steel versions
- Robust in aggressive environments due to high corrosion and IP protection (stainless steel versions up to V4A/1.4571, electro-polished and IP68/IP69K)
- Precision up to 30,000d when not used in legal metrology
- When used in legal metrology up to 6000e or 3x3000e
- Multi-range and multi-interval is possible.
High resolution weighing platforms feature:
- Maximum readability 0.1g to 3000kg (not in legal metrology)
- Area of application from 16kg to 300kg in various platform dimensions
- Precision up to 340,000d when not used in legal metrology
- When used in legal metrology class II up to 34000e
- Internal motorised calibration weight.
The indicators are user-friendly due to clear text displays, bar graphs and control light fields. There are nine application programmes and they can be used in legal metrology applications up to 10,000e.
Contact: Jo-Anne Van Niekerk