Nutrient pad sets – dehydrated media pads in petri dishes, pre-sterilized, along with suitable membrane filters for economical, time-saving microbiological quality control. No other ready-to-use culture media assures such consistently high quality and reproducible results up to 24 months. Sartorius Nutrient Pad Sets have been used successfully in the membrane filter method for more than 30 years. Practical and easy to handle, Nutrient Pads reduce labour and simplify many microbiological testing procedures. Microorganisms require the appropriate culture media for optimal growth. Nutrient Pad Sets are sterile, dehydrated culture media. Once they are moistened with 3.0 – 3.5 ml of sterile and demineralized (or pure) water they are ready-to-use immediately.
- Trouble-free storage up to 24 months
- Compliance with international standards and references
- Validation guide available
- Highly versatile with multiple applications
- Economical – no time-consuming and labour-intensive preparation of nutrient media (sterilization, cleaning etc.)
- Easy handling – no need for comprehensive microbiological testing equipment