Based on the principle of Dynamic Image Analysis, the CAMSIZER X2 provides precise particle size and shape information of powders, granules and suspensions in a measuring range from 0.8 µm to 8 mm.
The CAMSIZER X2 produces a particle flow which is characterized by an optical system with high resolution. An ultrabright LED stroboscopic light sources and two high-resolution digital cameras achieve a frame rate of more than 300 images per second which are evaluated in real time by powerful software. Thus, the CAMSIZER X2 captures the images of hundreds of thousands to several million particles with highest accuracy within only 1 to 3 minutes.
- Particle size and particle shape analysis from 0.8 µm to 8 mm with Dynamic Image Analysis (ISO 13322-2)
- Precise analysis of wide size distributions
- Excellent resolution of narrow or multimodal size distributions
- Detection of small amounts of oversized or undersized particles
- Fully comparable to sieve analysis and laser diffraction results
- A wealth of evaluation options (different size models, a variety of shape parameters, particle library, single frame evaluation, etc.)
- Outstanding reproducibility
- Measurement time 1-3 minutes, high sample throughput
- Ultra-strong LEDs and high-resolution cameras for the clearest results
For more information, contact email@example.com