The YSI ProODO optical dissolved oxygen sensor utilises ODO® technology to take a dissolved oxygen (DO) measurement. It is rated to IP-67 standards even without the battery cover on. In-house testing procedures also include 1m drop tests from all angles to ensure expected field durability.
Other features include:
- Three-year instrument warranty and a two-year cable and probe warranty
- Military Spec (MS) connectors
- Field tested cables and a rubber over-molded case
- Rugged and weighted probe guard
- 5000 data-set memory
- Expanded DO range of 0-500% (0-50 mg/L)
- OBOD optical, self-stirring BOD probe for the lab
- Backlit display and keypad
- Graphic display with detailed Help visible with polarised sunglasses
- Detailed GLP data
- Multiple languages
- 100 folders and site lists for logging data with user defined fields.
The Data Manager Software, which comes at no charge when purchasing the ProODO, enables one to download data, configure instruments and conduct real-time studies easily.