The Milli-Q® Integral system includes a comprehensive and optimised sequence of water purification and monitoring technologies in a single unit, allowing pure and ultrapure water to be produced directly from tap. Water can be delivered from the system’s exclusive production unit to as many as three independent points of delivery, which can be conveniently located at different places in the laboratory. Configurations can easily evolve to match lab activity changes or extensions.
- Consistent production of superior quality pure water due to patented Elix® technology
- Application-specific water qualities through customised final polishers
- Built-in resistivity and TOC monitors designed to comply with the most demanding norms, including USP requirements (§ 643 and § 645).
Millitrack software for Milli-Q
Millitrack® software allows a laboratory user to download or view quality data through their internet browser for rapid monitoring of a water purification system.
Format is compatible with any laboratory data management system such as:
- LIMS (Laboratory information management system)
- ELN (Electronic laboratory notebook)
- SDMS/ECM (Scientific data management system, enterprise content management system).
A real-time and remote monitoring dashboard allows laboratory user to view instantaneously Milli-Q and Elix operation status.