Eutech’s range of laboratory grade microprocessor based portable waterproof colorimeters measure chlorine (free and total), cyanuric acid, pH, chlorine dioxide, bromine and ozone with quick, accurate and repeatable results.
The meters are easy to use because of their simple, intuitive and direct user interface. Guiding messages and self-diagnostics are displayed on a large custom-made liquid crystal display (LCD). Each meter comes with reagents and sample vials in a rugged carrying case for swift testing on the go.
Eutech Instruments family of colorimeters are designed for reliable and convenient water analysis in swimming pools, spas, public utilities, industrial wastewater plants, municipal water, treated water, water conditioning systems and paper and pulp mills. Select from our wide range of models, designed to meet your application needs.
Key features include:
- Excellent test-to-test repeatability, auto-ranging and convenience.
- Fuss free meter operation.
- No detachable parts, no flip covers.
- US Environmental Protection Agency approved dissipative particle dynamics
- High quality reagents.
- Advanced power management.
- Waterproof and lightweight.